*NOTICE-All In-studio classes are suspended
until Dec 7th due to Provincial Mandate*
Please visit our schedule page to register for Den@Home virtual classes to practice from your own cozy space.
Register 30 minutes prior to any of our Den@Home classes and you will receive the link to join zoom approx 15 minutes before the class begins
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- You must bring your own mat to all classes
- Masks are required upon arrival, in the lobby, changerooms and common spaces. you can remove your mask once you arrive on your yoga mat.
- Pre-registration via our website is required. Alternatively, you can reserve your spot with our mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Registration closes 30 minutes before all classes (In-studio or Online)
- If you register for an online class, you will receive a link to your email address on file prior to the start of class (usually 15-30 mins before)
- In-Studio registration limited to 1 spot per person per class. If you’d like to bring a partner or a friend, please ensure they register with their own account. This helps us keep records and waivers of everyone in the studio- an important aspect of our commitment to following provincial health and safety protocols.
- Spot Selection allows you to choose your spot in the studio before arriving (just like the movies!) Remember this number. It will be your designated cubby number for personal belongings as well as your spot number in the practice studio.
- Props are not available to share. Please bring in your own mat and props. If this is a source of difficulty, please let us know.
- Cancellation: If you have registered for class and decide you cannot attend, we ask that you cancel your registration through the web or mobile app 24 hours prior to class time. Any cancellation less than 24 hours before class time is considered a no-show and this class will still be removed from your account.
Rise and Shine:
A blend of gentle hatha and lymphatic drainage to open the day with a clean slate. All levels.
Gentle and nurturing, this class brings a sense of calm to your nervous system through steady holds and guided breath. Awaken and open to the day. All levels.
Steady and methodical, this class uses embodiment with cognition to break down the science of postures and build up your body’s proprioceptive awareness of health. All levels.
Take time to savor transitions between postures- the space between that engages a sense of connectivity through the body, with the mind, and to the soul. A vinyasa class to savor slowness. Beginner-Moderate level.
One hour of movement and breath meditation. Tune out the noise and tune into the self. Arrive at the meeting point of your mind, body, and soul with flow and rhythm. Moderate level.
75 minutes of movement and breath meditation. Tune out the noise and tune into the self. Arrive at the meeting point of your mind, body, and soul with flow and rhythm. Moderate-Vigorous level.
Gentle and nurturing, this class brings a sense of calm to your nervous system through steady holds and guided breath. Settle and sleep easy into the night. All levels.